The ethos of Honecore® is to protect products with our packaging, be safe for the people handling the products and most importantly, be mindful of its carbon footprint.
Develop leaders who resonate with the vision of a safer and greener planet, who keep product and people safety above all else and are known to be reliable in service.
- Reduce cycle time & cost.
- Complete adherence to packaging requirements.
- Maintain quality, consistency & reliability.
- Design, change management, consistent supply, continuous improvement are the essential benefits of working with Honecore®.
History & Achievements
- 2007Incorporated Lsquare eco-product after 3 years of extensive product research.
- 2008Commissioned the first Honeycomb core making
- 2009Established fully automated board line.
- Successfully supplied first drop pads for protection against 4000ft high drop test.
- 2010Completed first interiors project for
endto end office solutions.
- Built India’s first
Honecore®expander drier and completed successful installation.
- Completed first successful export consignment to Australia.
- 2011ICERP – JEC Innovation award – Outstanding innovation in composites.
- 2012Crossed 1Crore in sales – first paper Honeycomb in India to achieve the milestone.
2013 Developedfocus area for packaging using Paper honeycomb committing all resources to the cause.
- Board processing machines installed for better productivity and quality.
- 2014Created paper pallet to withstand 1000KG load.
- 2016Crossed production of 500T for the year, highest ever in India.
- 2018Started 2nd unit in Pune for west of India markets.
Dr. A. Makhijani
Chief Executive Officer
India – South Region
India – West Region
Press & Media
We at Lsquare take responsibility to preserve the natural resources of the communities in which we live and work seriously.
We continually strive to incorporate measures within the development, manufacture
- On time, every time
- ZERO defects
- Improving production efficiency
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED
We are committed to internal/external customer satisfaction which will be achieved by continual improvement of business activities in compliance with legal, statutory, regulatory & other applicable standards.
We ensure constant efforts directed toward the development of human resources for achieving higher levels of productivity, worker skills and excellence in performance.
We intend to formally establish and steadfastly pursue quality objectives which provide industry benchmarks and are guiding principles for:
- Effective implementation and maintenance of Quality Management System in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard. Meeting all customer requirements and exceed customer satisfaction on a sustained basis.
- Reduce operating cost while enhancing plant efficiencies consistent with quality requirements of the customer.
- Improve productivity through better utilization of resources by Improvement in standard operating practices Better availability of equipment through planned preventive maintenance Enhancement of skills and implementing safe and healthy practices.
- Establish mutually beneficial business relation exercise necessary controls on all third parties, including consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Purchase raw materials at best prices to produce end product at an optimal cost of production and passing benefit of cost and quality to the customer without compromise.
- Develop new products, exiting and new markets.
The policy is reviewed, made available to the interested party and amended as appropriate in line with the organizational objectives, quality system requirements & business needs.